The Program is an agreement for Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. ("Sunovion") to provide discounted pricing to participating regional chargeback pharmacies that dispense Medicare Part B prescriptions to customers under agreement (hereinafter, the "Agreement"). Sunovion offers a discount in the form of chargebacks loaded at the wholesaler.
- Accept assignment on BROVANA® (arformoterol tartrate) Inhalation Solution prescriptions dispensed for the benefit of Medicare Part B beneficiaries.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the SUNOVION PART B AGREEMENT.
- Must not be currently receiving any Medicare Part B discounts on BROVANA.
- Customer must be an approved Medicare Customer for Durable Medical Equipment or pharmacy services (with such service extending to dispensing product under this program), and accepts Medicare assignment for BROVANA.
- Customer must not be excluded from participation in a "Federal Health Care Program" (as defined in 42 U.S.C. 1320a-7b(f)) or be in any other governmental payment program.
- Sunovion Product(s) must be available consistent with all branded competitive products in the Market Basket.
- Sunovion Product(s) must not be disadvantaged relative to branded competitive products in the Market Basket.
- Information provided must be correct and verifiable by Sunovion.
If you are a qualified representative of your company, please click the ENROLL/SIGN IN button and create a login and password. You will then need to complete the required information to request enrollment in the Program.
Need to convert a paper Agreement (prior to November 1, 2012) to an online Agreement?
If you currently have a paper BROVANA® Medicare Part B agreement with Sunovion that became effective prior to November 1, 2012, please click the ENROLL/SIGN IN button and create a login and password. You will then need to complete the required information to request enrollment in the online Program. Enrolling online will terminate any preexisting BROVANA Medicare Part B Agreement with Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Already have an online Agreement?
If you have already enrolled into an online BROVANA® Medicare Part B agreement with Sunovion, please click the ENROLL/SIGN IN button and enter the login credentials you previously set. You will be redirected to the Current Agreement Pricing page.
If you need to modify pharmacy information, you can then continue to the Enrollment Form page, where fields will automatically populate with current agrrement information. Please note: Any changes will TERMINATE an existing agreement, and a NEW agreement will be sent to the e-mail address provided, for only those pharmacies as seen on the current enrollment page.